Wireless LANs are being installed everywhere and are becoming a critical infrastructure component. Security, coverage, performance, interference and neighboring WLANs are all issues that can affect how well your wireless network functions.
Our Wireless Site Survey lets you:
- Take the guesswork out of planning an effective WLAN implementation before any equipment is purchased as well proper Access Point placement.
- Visualize the radio waves, interference levels, performance issues and demonstrate the effectiveness of your coverage.
- Determine Massachusetts 201_CMR_17, DoD 8100.2, GLBA, HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Compliance.
- Document aspects of your WLAN’s infrastructure for reference and future Wireless Site Survey comparisons.
If you are considering implementing or have an existing wireless LAN call for a free consultation by our certified Engineers on how a Wireless Site Survey can let you visualize and improve your WLAN’s infrastructure.
Did you know…
A Wireless Site Survey is critical for any organization that is considering or currently has a wireless network.
Your Wireless Network can be affected by environmental changes such as building construction, neighboring LANs, floor space changes and other wireless devices.
A site survey is usually done at four different stages of the WLAN’s lifetime:
- Before installation
- During installation
- Post installation
- Periodically over the WLAN’s lifetime